BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

The colllege I want to be in and get a degree from

The college that I want to be in is University of Nebraska Omaha. I want to be in this university because my older sister attended there and she really like this university. I'm pretty much following her foot steps through schools that she went to. But my older sister has not finished college because she has missed 2 or 3 years of college at different times. I am attending to graduate college and stay in college for 4 or 5 years and not miss any years of it.
This is important to me because my older sister showed my family bad leadership. So my entire family thinks that I will be like my older sister and miss college. But I want to prove them wrong and show them that I'm not like my older sister. I want them to see that I can be successful in my life and that I have a good career. I also want them to see that I can graduate college without missing any years.
It is important that I get a degree from UNO, because it shows that I graduated from that college. It also will show my family that I got a degree from a university and shows them that I was serious about what I wanted to do. But it will make my sister proud that I went to college and that I didn't do the same things that she did through her college years. Also the degree will show jobs that I went through college and learned more about the career. It will make it better for me because that job that I apply will most likely be my dream job that I want in the future.

0 comments: