BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Someone who impacted my life

A person that has impacted me in my life was my older sister Jennifer Vong. She has been there to support me through events and be there for me when I really needed it. She showed me how to do stuff in school like math, science, English, and etc. But she taught me stuff that made me to be a better person till today. She told me the only way that I will get respect is if I give respect to someone. She was the person who taught me to be the person that I am now.
My sister was the first one to graduate from a high school and get into a college in my family. She pretty much made my family and I proud of her and she had everything figured out in life that she wanted. Till this day I see her every once in a while but she always seems to be busy with her own life. Also when my family was having a hard time, my older sister always seemed to make people smile and cheer up. But this experience will impact me through college life some how.
This experience will impact me in college some how by me setting a goal for myself to be like my older sister. I know when I get into college I will eventually figure out what I want to do with my life like my sister's. Also I will be positive like my sister and be up beat and cheer whenever there is a disaster that comes my way. Plus it will show her and my family that I can graduate from high school and get into a college just like Jennifer. This will set a goal for me because of what a sister did and how she accomplished it.

0 comments: