BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My First Week as a College Student

The first week of my college life was so far good. I like the campus because there are so many places to go and chill with people. This really encouraged me because it helped me get use to the place and get to know some more people. But the only challenging part of this is trying to get to class on time. This campus is really big, but the buildings are kind of close.
So far what I learned about myself, for being here on the campus is that I feel more open and I have more responsibilities. Because here on the campus we have to get to class on time and there is no one who will tell you to get to class. Also people that I know who drive to this campus have a hard time trying to find a parking before there class here at UNO. Also the class that I am taking is kind of hard because we have to read about 30-35 pages in a textbook and take a quiz over it. But see I'm a person who doesn't like to read. So I learned that I am improving on my reading skills.
There has been experience that I had that is different from UNO. Like for high school I experienced that teachers told you if you had a quiz to make up. But now since being here at UNO I experienced that teachers here they don't tell you to make up a quiz. But this made a positive impact on me because now I know what it is like to be here at college. So when I do graduate from high school and go into college I'll know what to expect.

0 comments: